Dolphin Watching Tour
Category: Bali Activities
Have an exciting trip to north coast of Bali. Lovina Beach is one of the famous places for dolphin watching tours to go.
Lovina is one of the fascinating beaches in Bali with dolphin habitat. Because of this, the Bali Dolphin Watching Tour was added to our tour itinerary. Our drivers would be up as early as possible to pick you up at your hotel and head directly to the Lovina Beach to watch the happy and harmless Dolphin. The Gitgit Waterfall is also a great sight to behold as well as the architecture of the Ulun Danu and Tanah Lot Temple.
- Pick up hotel at 03.30am
- Heading to lovina beach singaraja to see the dolphin by boat
- Gitgit Water Fall
- Bedugul and beratan lake Water temple
- Fresh fruit and strowberry market
- Lunch time at resto bedugul / pacung area
- Coffee plantation luwak agrotourism
- Taman Ayun Royal Temple
- Back to the hotel
- Private Air Condition Car with Driver
- Parking Fee Only.
Note : Boat dolphin tiket Price IDR 150.000/ person and Minimum 2 person
- Entrance Ticket To The Attraction Area
- Lunch / Dinner / Drink
- Tol Road Fee ( Idr 10.000 / 1 X Way )
- And Other Expenses.