Category: Bali Activities
Experience a Paintball game in an authentic jungle village in Bali. Play among derelict houses with bush, bunkers and fire trenches dodging bullets. Pit your wits against your friends. A game of great skill and strategy.
In the frantic attempt to capture the central flag, you must also try to eliminate your opponents by sticking on them a paintball emanating from a special kind of gun called a paint gun. It takes about 45 minutes to play the game depending on the field used and the number of players making up the team. During the game, players take a short break and relish in their victory and share intriguing moments they were able to capture. It presents an avenue to connect more with friends and family and connect with people of like minds.
- Monday – Sunday from 09.00am to 05.00pm.
- Morning games start at 09.00am
- Afternoon games start at 03.00pm
- Pick-up time: 1 hour before play time.
- Safety rules and Release/Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk are available in .pdf format. We require that you fill out and sign this form before being allowed to play.
Package Price: On Request
- Entrance Fee,
- Complete Equipment,
- 5 Games,
- 150 Paintballs,
- Transfer in-out (Denpasar, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Sanur area),
- 3 mineral waters,
- 1 light meal and and 1 soft drink,
- Individual lockers and changing rooms,
- Media entertainment (satellite TV, DVD, etc.),
- Insurance, 10% govt tax