Telagawaja Rafting Adventure
Category: Bali Activities
Explore the beautiful panorama and the extreme current of Telaga Waja river. Rafting is completed 16 km distance in around 2.5 hours.
The Telaga Waja Rafting is located in the Eastern part of Bali and offers a rafting experience that is similar to that of Ayung Rafting, but different in the sense that it is the longest river rafting and could require a more determining attempt to raft through. It runs southward Bali from Mount Abang. Mount Abang is the peak at the south rim of Batur caldera and represents the aftermath of the eruption that happened alongside with some super volcanic eruptions of archipelago.
Our experienced instructors are willing to assist you at every step of the way to explore the beautiful surroundings and panorama of the Telaga river. Besides the river having all the desirable characteristics of a white water rafting activity, it is also surrounded by rice fields, cliffs, and a retinue of chirpy birds flying all around. There are a lot of beautiful sights to behold when you visit the Telaga River. The sounds of the raging waterfall and the loud sounds of flying birds will make you appreciate nature the more.
What to Bring:
- A change of clothes for use after the activities sun Screen
- Rafting outfit T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals!
- Money for drinks in the restaurant
- If you want to purchase a picture or video of your rafting, please bring some
- FREE PICK UP AND DROP HOTEL by suttle bus at 07.00 – 07.15am at Lobby Hotel.
- Professional River Guide
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Use of towels and shower facilities
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Welcome Cocktail at finish point
- Rafting Certificate
- Buffet Lunch with variety menu by 5 star Chef
- Insurance coverage