Ubud River Rafting
Category: Bali Activities
Ayung River provides a thrill that begins the moment you push of from the riverbanks. Paddle through the river and enjoy some of Bali’s most appealing landscape.
Bali rafting is quite challenging but gives you a sense of fulfillment when you give it a try. The site for the rafting is about 12 kilometers and can be completed in an hour or two depending on how swift you are. Surrounded by a greenery landscape on the right which would catch the fancy of any photo addict. Also the beautiful Bali carvings can also be used as a background for photography.
Though Bali rafting may seem challenging, we are pleased to inform you that our experienced instructors who are skilled in Bali rafting will help you with the right approach to have a smooth rafting.
What to bring:
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Short or swimming gear
- Sport shoes or sandal
- Safety equipment, include safety helmets & live jackets
- Air conditioner return transfers
- Professionally trained and experience guides
- Insurance coverage
- Complete shower/changing facilities with towels
- An excellent buffet lunch of afternoon meal
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable