Bedugul Lake Temple Tour
Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, or Pura Bratan, is a major Shivaite and water temple on Bali, Indonesia. The temple complex is located on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Wikipedia
Iconic water temple, Lake Bratan, featured in Indonesian 50 thousand rupiah note,
Category: Bali Day Tour
Bedugul is a mountain lake resort area in Bali, located in the centre-north region of the island near Lake Bratan on the road between Denpasar and Singaraja. Bedugul is located at 48 kilometres (30 mi) north of the city of Denpasar. Other nearby lakes are Lake Buyan, and Lake Tamblingan. The driver will pick up at 9.00AM, the first tourism object will be visiting is Taman Ayun Temple, Pacung rice field, Bedugul Bali Botanical and get lunch at local restaturant with beautiful lake view. After lunch continue to Monkey Forest Alas Kedaton and then go to Tanah Lot Temple with beatiful sunset. After that will direct to your.
- Private Air Condition Car ,
- Driver ,
- Petrol ,
- Parking Fee Only.
- Entrance Ticket To The Attraction Area ,
- Lunch / Dinner / Drink ,
- Shopping ,
- Tol Road Fee ( Idr 10.000 / 1 X Way )
- And Other Expenses.
- Pick up hotel at 08.30am
- Coffee plantation luwak agrowisata
- Bedugul and beratan lake Water temple
- Fresh fruit and strowberry market
- Lunch time at Buffee restourant bedugul
- Jati luwih rice field
- Tanah lot temple and Sunset
- Dinner at Warung iga jimbaran as The Best Pork Ribs in Bali or Jimbaran Bay for Seafood Dinner
- Back to hotel