Category: Bali Day Tour
The Kintamani Volcano Tour is one of the most sought after Bali tours. Packed with memorable sight and experience of an active volcano. You would have the opportunity to have a close-up look at a volcanic eruption. This tour will extend to exotic places like Celuk Village, Teg Allan Rice, Mas Village and Tirta Empul Temple. The tour also presents an opportunity to explore the Bali handicraft, and you can as well get some as a souvenir when returning home. [ read more ]
Part of the tour package is the Barong Dance which is one prominent dance in Bali. The theme of the dance is storytelling reflecting the fight between bad and good. A typical dance that connotes the way Balinese act out mythology.
The Celuk Village is one popular village that attracts most travelers mainly because the inhabitants have a great fancy for silver and gold crafting. They are artistic, and to a large extent, Balinese professional and are well known for their exotic artistic gold and artistic crafting.
You will be mesmerized at the beautiful rice plantation at Tegallalang countryside which is located in the northern region of Ubud Bali. The rice terrace is particularly an amazing sight to behold because of its location on the cliff bank in a valley.
Kintamani is the countryside surrounding the rice terrace at the Tegallalang side as well as the panorama that surrounds it. Right from Kintamani, you can view the volcano at Batur Mount as well as the wide Lake of Batur.
- Private Air Condition Car ,
- Driver ,
- Petrol ,
- Parking Fee Only.
- Entrance Ticket To The Attraction Area ,
- Lunch / Dinner / Drink ,
- Shopping ,
- Tol Road Fee ( Idr 10.000 / 1 X Way )
- And Other Expenses.
- Pick up Hotel at 08.30
- Barong dance show
- Arts Villages such as Batik Batubulan , Celuk silver , Mas wood curving , Painting village
- Tegalalang rice terrace
- Kintamani and lake fiew Of Vulcano Batur mountain with the dried lava fiew from Grand Puncak
- Sari restaurant which serve Buffee Lunch Penelokan
- Toya Bungkah Village of Dried lava and Batur lake View
- Hot Spring Of Toya Bungkah Village
- Coffee plantation agro wisata
- Tampak siring temple
- Back to the hotel